In spite of the fact that smartwatches have existed for a long time. Companies like Samsung, Apple, Asus, Huawei, and a few others are working day and night to improve the watches, and really making much better.
Well, buying the best smartwatches under $50 is simple and easy but, finding sufficient specification in this price range is quite tough where you can get calls, social media notifications, updated health meter and all the best features that expensive smartwatch has.
So, we have the list of best smartwatches of 2019 for those who can track your activity level, listen to music, capture the moments with the camera so you don’t miss it.
Best Smartwatches Under $50 
#1 Pebble Smartwatch Black Review
Looking for stylish than this watch is something that you can wear with almost any wardrobe. It just has a very nice aesthetic appeal.
Pebble smartwatch is simple and quickly connects to your iOS or Android device. Allows you to see when somebody is calling you as someone who sends you a text. You can actually read that on this device and do some other things like e-mail, check the calendar and you can access your favorite apps directly on your wrist.
Features of Pebble Smartwatch:
- View notifications from email, SMS, Caller ID, calendar and your favorite apps on your wrist.
- Includes Pebble timeline, a chronological display of calendar and notifications
- Download watch faces and apps to suit your style and interests.
- Control music playing on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora and more.
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5-7 days on a single charge
- Compatible with both Apple (iOS 6 and higher) and Android devices (OS 4.0 and higher)
- The charging cable's contacts are spring loaded pins. Depress each of them and make sure that they are popping back smoothly up to the same height relative to each other.
#2 Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch Review
The cheapest best smartwatch under $50 is Padgene DZ09 Bluetooth Smart Watch which is one of the most sold smartwatches.
This smartwatch comes with an amazing user interface with a camera at the top and the home button in bottom. You can also make phone calls with the micro sim, or you can call and receive calls by connecting to your Android smartphone via Bluetooth.
These is recommended for you if you have low budget.
Also Read: Jaybird x3 Best Sports Headphone
#3 321OU Touch Screen Bluetooth Smartwatch Review
321OU Touch Screen Bluetooth Smartwatch which is almost the same features and specifications as the above watch.
This smartwatch is the best smartwatch under 50 dollars because this is an excellent watch tested by us and there are good ratings and reviews by users on Amazon.
- New Upgrade Smart Watch - Stainless Steel Wire Drawing Surface, Precision laminating process, Nano TPU85 material strap, anti-sweat matte surface treatment, ergonomic convex design and soft strap which make wearing more comfortable. Don't worry about the after-sale problems, we provide Lifetime Warranty Service without reasons.
- Two Working Model - Bluetooth model: Connect the smart wrist watch to your phone via bluetooth, then you can make phone call, including answering and dial-up, view and reply text messages, view app notifications and so on; SIM card model: If you install a GSM 2G/2.5G Network SIM Card into the smart watch, you can make phone call directly from the smart watch, including answering and dial-up, send/reply messages,take pictures, play music etc..
- Sync Function - Just connect the smart watch with your phone via Bluetooth, then download and install the APP, so you can read Whatsapp,Twitter,Facebook and other application push messages, view and reply text messages, the time and date will be automatically synchronized.
- Multi-Function & Fitness Tracker Watch - Image viewer, Music Player, Sound recorder (need put and SD card ), Remote capture, Calculator, Alarm clock, Calendar,Camera (0.3M),Two way Anti-lost. Pedometer, sleep monitoring, sedentary remind, calories counter, exercise mileage counter.
- Android and iOS Compatible & Guarantee - This smart watch can support most android and ios phones. Such as iPhone X/8/8 plus/7/7 plus/6/6 plus/6s/6s plus/5/5s (Only Supports Partial Functions), Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, HTC, Sony, LG, HUAWEI, ZTE etc. smart phones.No risk, We offer 90 DAYS FREE RETURN warranty for our smart watch.
#4 ANCwear Bluetooth Smartwatch Review
ANCwear bluetooth smartwatch is one of the amazing and interesting smartwatch which has super features.
- Multi-Function Bluetooth smart watch.
- Sync call and message.
- All day and All night Tracker Watch.
- Longer battery life.
- Wide Compatibility of Smart watches.
If you have a bit more budget you can definitely go for Amazfit Bip smartwatch. This gives you stylish touch-screen watch with smartphone notifications, lengthy battery life and built-in heart-rate monitor, GPS and GLONASS for accurate workout tracking.
Pros: Apple-Watch-like style; Soft band fits all wrist sizes; GPS, heart-rate monitor, pedometer notifications; Affordable; Transflective color display is easy on the eyes
Cons: Heart-rate and step-tracking not always precise; Low-res graphics; Lacks music storage and playback control; Can't respond to notifications
#6 Microwear L5 SmartWatch Review - Cheap SmartWatch
Microwear L5 SmartWatch comes up with multiple functionality features. It supports Android and IOS operating system.
The case material is coated with Diamond Carbon Coating. It has 7 days Battery life. If you are a sportsman you gonna love the multiple sports activity tracker of this watch and is recommended if you don't have high budget.
- Sleep Analysis.
- Act as a personal
- Weather Notification.
- Multiple Sports Mode
- Health Data Management
- Health Parameter tracking
- Remote Camera
- We Chat application
#7 Lenevo Watch 9 Smartwatch Review
Lenovo Watch 9 SmartWatch is again a sports watch and popularly known for its comfortableness and very light weighted. It’s a basic smartwatch.
It has long standby time with high-quality measure comes with 1.5 inches screen and size of 13.50 X 6.40 X 1.80 cm or 5.31 X 2.52 X 0.17 inches, Stainless steel case material. It runs on Android and IOS operating system.
#8 MSRM Smart Watch
MSRM Smartwatch is adjustable band can fit an array of hand sizes while the skin-friendly material ensures that your skin feels comfortable even after long spans of usage.
You can also browse through its supported applications on the capacitive touch screen which offers an easy learning curve thus making it a perfect choice for people of all age groups.
On inserting a SIM card you can place calls directly from the watch. As an alternative you can also connect it with your smartphone over Bluetooth.
I hope this clears your doubt and you will be able to select the best smartwatches from this post and if you are looking for durable earbuds you can check this.
These are best smartwatches under $50 which you people were asking. If face any confusions you can comment or contact us to decide the best.
Best Smartwatches Under $50 – Buyer’s Guide
Best Smartwatches Under $50 – Buyer’s Guide
Well, buying the best smartwatches under $50 is simple and easy but, finding sufficient specification in this price range is quite tough..
Last update on 2020-06-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API